Monday, January 19, 2009

About Me

I would like to tell about me in my first blog. My full name is Muinuddin B Mazlan. I live in Batu Pahat, Johor. My home is at Taman Puteri Indah. I live in double-storey terrace house.I am 21 years old this year. My birthday is 4th of July 1988. I born at Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.

My father work as a Branch Manager at Public Bank. My mother is a housewife. I have 6 siblings.Five of them are boys and only one girl. I only have one elder brother because I am the second. My elder brother study in UTHM or Universiti Tun Hussein Onn at Parit Raja,Batu Pahat. He is taking Degree in Civil Engineering and he is doing his last semester for this year. All my younger brothers and sister is still in primary school accept my youngest brother because he is only 3 years old this year.

I had my kindergarten at Tadika Sinar Harapan at Potian,Johor. Then my primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Soga at Batu Pahat, Johor. I had two secondary school which I had form 1-3 at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jalan Kolam Air Batu Pahat, and form 4-5 at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Batu Pahat. I was taking Civil Engineering when I in Sekolah Menengah Teknik.

My hobbies are playing football and computer games. I realy love playing football. I was representative in Johor football squad when I was 12 years old. I was active while I was in school. In secondary school I entered Police Cadets and I was Copral when just in form 3.

1 comment: